Green means recyclable
That is why we made it our company colour
We have our own Environmental Policy
Because we care.
Higher Kings Mill is recycling all types of waste papers
We are able to recycle writing paper, cardboard boxes, medicine boxes, old newspapers, plain white paper and inserts from reading books and many more – check with us!
Nothing goes to waste
Our mill recycles thousands of tonnes of paper per year!
Help us making a difference by contacting us and see how we can help with your waste paper!
Higher Kings Mill Limited seeks to manufacture environmentally friendly biodegradable paper products from recycled materials and reduce the environmental impact of its operations by:
- Implementing and maintaining a documented Environmental Management System meeting the requirements of ISO14001 and subject to regular internal and third party audit.
- Reducing the risk of pollution arising from its activities.
- Minimising the use of energy, water and other natural and manmade resources in its manufacturing process.
- Maximising the use of recycled products in its products.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and Trade Association requirements at all times.
- Continually improving environmental performance vs. annually revised targets and goals which are measured and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Promoting environmental awareness to all employees, as appropriate, through training and the promotion of ownership and involvement.